We have looked into our crystal ball, explored the Mayan tombs, rolled our chicken bones, and this is how 2013 will unfold....
5. Bob Haro will unveil his Ikonix bike, no one will be able to buy it, they will all be sold to collectors at obscene prices. Haro will use that seed money to start a retro line of Haro Master BMX bikes.
4. ZoSea Media will finally get a website, create a some sort of business plan, draft a mission statement, and basically let people know who they are and what they plan on doing with the ASP Tour in 2014.
3. Hurley will sponsor John John Florence (with Nike's money). If Nike couldn't get a world champ in 2012, they'll just sponsor as many surfers as possible behind the guise of the Hurley brand.
2. Areas devestated by Hurricane Sandy like the Rockaways, Long Beach, Coastal NJ will all rebuild and come back stronger than before.
1. Aliens will land on Earth and reclaim Kelly Slater as one of their own. Why do you think his wave pools are round? Perfect landing pads for the flying saucers. He will take surfing to new planets, thus preventing another year of him beating kids less than half his age on the ASP Tour.